Defense Air Conditioning Unit (DACU) for RADAR Application
Defence Air Conditioning Unit (DACU) for RADAR application is designed for heating or cooling the elements inside the Array Antenna depending upon the environment temperature variations. It delivers the conditioned air through flexible hose & ducting arrangement to radar.
- Designed for 3 modes of operation (ie.) Cooling, Heating, Vent.
- Incorporated with heating coil arrangement to cater hot air requirement during cold operating conditions.
- Successfully tested from -30°C to +55°C operating temperature range.
- Efficient cooling with minimal power consumption.
- Capable of maintaining precise set temperature.
- Complied for EMI/EMC MIL STD – 461E.