Defense Air Conditioning Unit (DACU) for Shelter Cooling
Defence Air Conditioning Unit (DACU) is a wall mounted Air conditioning system which caters the cold air requirement to communication shelters, Power source operating cabin, Military tent and other defence requirements.
- Designed for 3 modes of operation (ie.) Cooling, Heating , Vent.
- Incorporated with heating coil arrangement to cater hot air requirement during cold operating conditions.
- Successfully tested from -20°C to +55°C operating temperature range.
- Efficient cooling with minimal power consumption.
- Capable of maintaining precise set temperature.
- Complied for EMI/EMC MIL STD – 461E.